Unable to find processing options

I've sent a help request in through the 'Contact Us' feature on the site and linked this forum topic, hopefully we get a response soon! I am going to also attach a screenshot so they know what I am seeing - is this the same for you guys?

Capture.PNG

Yeah, that link takes me to the same page as the "Launch App" button. Thanks for sharing.

I've also tried this on both Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer. IE is pretty broken, but the form still only has the same options.

Thanks for the post and for reaching out to us. Our website software did an update which resulted in some of the website features being disabled. We are working on a solution and will post an update as soon as more information is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dr. Mike and embodi3D team

• 4 weeks later...

It looks like there is still issues with the processing of nrrd files all the options are avalible however nothing processes even the though the site says it may take up to 15mins. I have had no reply from the suport 17th of May so not sure of the status.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, the file to 3D model conversion service is still not working. Our ISP released a mandatory update that broke the service requiring a complete redesign and at the same time our primary developer was hospitalized for a long time. Progress is being made and hopefully we will have a working service again soon. Sorry about the delay.

Dr. Mike

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2022 at 1:03 PM, Dr. Mike said:

Unfortunately, the file to 3D model conversion service is still not working. Our ISP released a mandatory update that broke the service requiring a complete redesign and at the same time our primary developer was hospitalized for a long time. Progress is being made and hopefully we will have a working service again soon. Sorry about the delay.

Dr. Mike

Is there any update on the 3d model conversion service? I'm doing a model for an upcoming surgery and need a 3D model to discuss with the Surgeon. 

• 1 month later...

Another couple of weeks further... Any hope/update ?  I made succesful models in the past using this service, however I'm waiting to renew to Premium status because I don't know when/whether the service would be up and running again...

Would love to use it again as the results were absolutely great !

Thanks for the update !