INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Copyright Policy Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act
If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site and Services, unlawfully infringing by submitting unauthorized content and wish to have the allegedly infringing or unauthorized material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. §512©) must be provided to our designated Content Agent:
1. identification of the work, works or rights that you claim to have been infringed;
2. identification of the material on our Site that you claim is infringing and want us to remove;
3. sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
4. your full name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
5. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright or other rights owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement that the informationin the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright or other right that has allegedly been infringed or violated or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or other rights owner; and
7. your physical or electronic signature;
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney's fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing or otherwise unauthorized activity is apparent.
Please provide a Notice of Claimed Copyright Infringement each time you wish to report such alleged acts and send it to the Content Agent listed below.
Designated Agent: E. Blomme
Address of Agent: 14150 NE 20thSt. Suite F #1-231, Bellevue, WA 98007-3700
Please reference “Notice of Claimed Infringement” in the subject line.
Last modified 10/18/2015