Description: The gonadal vein embolization model is a two-part model that is compatible with the standard IVC filter deployment/ retrieval model. It consists of a modified IVC segment that snaps into place in the IVC position, and a distal gonadal vein segment.
The pathologically dilated gonadal vein is from a real patient with severe pelvic congestion syndrome and consists of a dilated left gonadal vein that measures 11 mm in diameter. The abnormal vein can be accessed from the femoral or jugular approach and is perfect for deploying coils, occlusion devices, or foam. Once deployed the embolization devices can be easily removed.
[gallery640x480] [album]48[/album] [/gallery]
Procedures that this model can teach or practice:
- Gonadal vein embolization
- Renal vein sampling
- Adrenal vein sampling
- Iliac vein stenosis extension model (# VIVC01E2SC)
- Femoral vein extension model (# VFEM01000C)
- Flexible SVC extension model (# VSVC01000F)
- This model should be used with the IVC Filter Deployment and Retrieval Model (# VIVC01000M)
For questions and pricing contact us. Please include the model name and number with your inquiry: Gonadal Vein Embolization Extension Model (# VGON01000C)