CT & MRI scans of cervical spine

CT & MRI scans of cervical spine. Patient with instability due to previously unrecognised fractures and subluxations of c spine 20 years ago following severe hyperflexion injury.

Avulsion fractures, atlantoaxial subluxation etc.

In exchange for detailed radiological reports on the scans.

Hi Donkeyman,

Are you looking for help to have these scans 3D printed? If so, I can get your post moved to the "Services Needed" forum. If you are offering 3D printing design services, please elaborate further. 

Thanks!

Hi Donkeyman,

Are you looking for help to have these scans 3D printed? If so, I can get your post moved to the "Services Needed" forum. If you are offering 3D printing design services, please elaborate further. 

Thanks!

I am simply offering the scans as I thought somebody may be interested as it's not very often multiple fractures of the c spine are not diagnosed. The scans show how the c spine reacted to no medical intervention whatsoever. 

Thanks Donkeyman,

If you are so inclined and the scans are your own (i.e. you are giving permission to release them), you can put them in the File Vault for members to download and use for education/training purposes. If you have a means to anonymize them, that would be preferred. Or you can request that members message you directly for the scans.

I think I remember hearing about your undiagnosed c-spine injury a few months back and how you 3D printed your spine to make a diagnosis. Congratulations! That is exactly the type of innovation we are trying to inspire on this website and in this community. Would you mind sharing the software and/or techniques you used to do this?

For the average layperson, the cost of proprietary software and 3D printers is a big barrier. Finding solutions with free and open-source software and low-cost printing services is critical to bringing medical 3D printing to the masses.

Mike

Archived