Problema Resonancia Magnetica

Sergio Esteban

Just now, Sergio Esteban said:

Tengo imagenes de Resonancia Magnetica pero no consigo crear un modelo en 3D para imprimir desde estas imagenes, mi pregunta es si necesito realizar un TAC al paciente para poder realizar el modelo 3D o con la resonancia si es posible.

Muchas gracias

En el caso de que si se pudiera, me gustaria que me explicaran como.

Gracias

Sorry Sergio, but I don't speak Spanish that well. This is what Google Translate tells me about your question:

"I have images of Magnetic Resonance but I can not create a 3D model to print from these images, my question is if I need to perform a TAC to the patient to be able to make 3D model or with resonance if possible. Thank you very much."

"In case if it could, I would like you to explain how. Thank you"

By TAC are you referring to transarterial chemoembolization? Are you trying to make a 3D printable liver model from an MRI? You can manually segment the liver using Slicer, Osirix or other methods. If you have a CT scan you can also used the free democratiz3D service. Tell us more about what are you are trying to do and perhaps we can help.

and per Google Translate..

¿Por TAC se refiere a la quimioembolización transarterial? ¿Está usted tratando de hacer un modelo de hígado 3D imprimible de una resonancia magnética? Puede segmentar manualmente el hígado usando Slicer, Osirix u otros métodos. Si tiene una tomografía computarizada, también puede utilizar el servicio democratiz3D gratuito. Cuéntanos más sobre lo que estás tratando de hacer y tal vez podamos ayudar.

20 hours ago, Dr. Mike said:

Sorry Sergio, but I don't speak Spanish that well. This is what Google Translate tells me about your question:

"I have images of Magnetic Resonance but I can not create a 3D model to print from these images, my question is if I need to perform a TAC to the patient to be able to make 3D model or with resonance if possible. Thank you very much."

"In case if it could, I would like you to explain how. Thank you"

By TAC are you referring to transarterial chemoembolization? Are you trying to make a 3D printable liver model from an MRI? You can manually segment the liver using Slicer, Osirix or other methods. If you have a CT scan you can also used the free democratiz3D service. Tell us more about what are you are trying to do and perhaps we can help.

and per Google Translate..

¿Por TAC se refiere a la quimioembolización transarterial? ¿Está usted tratando de hacer un modelo de hígado 3D imprimible de una resonancia magnética? Puede segmentar manualmente el hígado usando Slicer, Osirix u otros métodos. Si tiene una tomografía computarizada, también puede utilizar el servicio democratiz3D gratuito. Cuéntanos más sobre lo que estás tratando de hacer y tal vez podamos ayudar.

Disculpe por el idioma, Por TAC me refiero a  tomografía axial computarizada, tengo imagenes de una Resonancia Magnetica de una rodilla, yo quiero sacar una imagen en 3D imprimible a traves de esa resonancia. ¿Me podrian explicar como?

Sorry for the language, By TAC I mean computerized axial tomography, I have images of a Magnetic Resonance of a knee, I want to get a 3D image printable through that resonance. Could you explain how?

You can do it with MRI, but you will have to take extra time with segmentation. Choose and MRI series that shows your structure of interest the best, then manually adjust the thresholding parameters in Slicer that best fits. Here is a tutorial that shows how this is done with computed tomography but it also works with MRI with minor modifications. Hope this helps.

Usted puede hacerlo con MRI, pero usted tendrá que tomar tiempo adicional con la segmentación. Elija y la serie MRI que muestre su estructura de interés lo mejor, luego ajuste manualmente los parámetros de umbral en Slicer que mejor se adapte. Aquí hay un tutorial que muestra cómo se hace esto con la tomografía computarizada, pero también funciona con resonancia magnética con pequeñas modificaciones. Espero que esto ayude.

Archived