Need 3D printer recommendations

I'm looking for a 3d printer for around 1000€, but the problem is that I'm not sure if I should be looking to get a larger printer to print my stuff in one piece, or to get a smaller one and print out the bigger things I need in more pieces and then connect them. Since I plan on printing both small and big things I'm scared that if I get a larger printer and then print smaller things on it is gonna effect the quality of the smaller thing and vice versa. The printing size of an larger printer should be at least 50cm x 50cm, and for a smaller printer idm as long as it's not too small, the height doesn't matter to me that much on either. The stuff I plan on printing the most are parts that I'll can use in my hobbies, as well as decorations for my room and such, but I'd also want to be able to print out like a custom keyboard case and keys if possible.

4 hours ago, jorgefreeman said:

I'm looking for a 3d printer for around 1000€, but the problem is that I'm not sure if I should be looking to get a larger printer to print my stuff in one piece, or to get a smaller one and print out the bigger things I need in more pieces and then connect them. Since I plan on printing both small and big things I'm scared that if I get a larger printer and then print smaller things on it is gonna effect the quality of the smaller thing and vice versa. The printing size of an larger printer should be at least 50cm x 50cm, and for a smaller printer idm as long as it's not too small, the height doesn't matter to me that much on either. The stuff I plan on printing the most are parts that I'll can use in my hobbies, as well as decorations for my room and such, but I'd also want to be able to print out like a custom keyboard case and keys if possible. best printer for making stickers at home

no response

• 6 months later...

I have a print bed set up with multiple objects, some large and some small. For the smaller objects, because they're more delicate, I print at a slower speed to prevent wobble and layer issues. 

Now I thought that using the "Slow down if layer print time is below" and the "minimum print speed" would be the solution. And it is, if I only print a single small object, it does exactly what I need. 

However on a print bed of multiple objects, it seems to only take into account the ENTIRE layer (eg. every object) and not the print move of each individual object. 

I have the prusa slicer that i bought from here, So I adjust the speeds in the slicer, or, in real-time by simply turning the control knob counterclockwise (anti-clockwise) as the print is in progress.  You will be able to see the percentage of print speed on the front panel display if you do same.

• 11 months later...

For a budget of around 1000€, consider a mid-sized 3D printer that offers a good balance between build volume and print quality. Brands like Prusa and Creality(you can search on google) offer reliable options with a variety of build volumes. Remember, larger printers can still produce high-quality smaller prints, so opting for a larger build volume can offer more flexibility for both large and small projects. After all this, I would like to give you a suggestion to buy a 3d printer enclosure also. It will surely help to get ideal results. It will avoid dust to disturb your prints and also make the temperature stable.