How to design oteotomy guide

Hi, mi name is Javi and i´m vet student of Spain. I´m helping surgeon of our veterinary hospital, and we are printing 3d models of dog´s bones that we operate there. Some bones don´t grow up correctly and the surgery consist on cutting a wedge to line up. I want to design a 3d guide starting from the original bone with holes where the saw enter to cut the bone in the perfect angle, or for leveling the tibial plate of a CTWO (Tibial Wedge Osteotomy). Someone can help me? i paste a photo of what i want to do. I use 3d Slicer to generate the 3d model of the bone from a CT and Meshmixer to edit the bone and printer is a creality ender 3 pro, i can print the bone, what i don´t now is how to make the guide. 

Thank to everybody.

IMG_6031.jpg

IMG_6029.jpg

IMG_6032.jpg

• 4 months later...

I would do same as here : https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337148618_Efficacy_evaluation_of_three-dimensional_printing_assisted_osteotomy_guide_plate_in_accurate_osteotomy_of_adolescent_cubitus_varus_deformity/figures?lo=1

Calculate angle of the bone defect and then correction angle to have straight long bone. Merge two planes (or veeery narrow square, width of the saw or little wider) at the desired angle.... then merge them to the extruded part of the surrounding bone in the shape you want to your guide be. And that should be it.