30 Romantic Things to 3D Print for Valentine’s Day

Allen

Sweetheart-hero-e1549913438489-300x169.j

Valentine’s Day is coming up in a few days. Why not make your significant other’s heart (and your filament) melt with some 3D printed presents! Here are 30 romantic and heartfelt ideas. 

Valentine’s Day is just a few days away, and that means cards, chocolates, flowers, and stuffed animals will soon be flying off of convenience store shelves as people rush to satisfy their partner with a thoughtful gift. However, if you have a 3D printer, you can skip the cliche ideas and long lines by making your own item of affection.

Below are some romantic and heartfelt ideas for you to choose, all of which are free to download and print. So get that red and pink filament ready, it’s time to warm up that printer and the heart of your significant other with some romantic ideas that can be 3D printed.

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #1: Romantic Tealight Holder

Romantic-Tealight-Holder.png

What is it? Nothing says romance like an evening basked in candlelight, and nothing symbolizes love quite like the heart. So what happens when we combine the two into a 3D printed heart-shaped tealight candle holder? There’s only one way to find out…

Who made it? HelderSantos

Where can I get it? Cults3D

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #2: Sweetheart Collection

Sweethearts.jpg

What is it? Remember the good old days when your Valentine’s Day message could be conveyed on a sugary heart. No, you can’t eat these 3D printed Sweethearts, but you can still let your loved one know what you think about them with this twist on the classic candy of love.

Who made it? Tim Celeski

Where can I get it? Thingiverse (Check out collection 2, 3, and 4)

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #3: SuperRose

SuperRose.jpg

What is it? Everyone will be flocking to the flower shop to purchase a bouquet of roses this week, but how many will grow their very own batch on a 3D printer? This 3D printed SuperRose might not smell like the real thing, but it will still pull some heartstrings just the same.

Who made it? Indy L

Where can I get it? Thingiverse

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #4: Endless Hearts Valentine Vessels

heart-vessels.jpg

What is it? Do you love someone so much that one heart just doesn’t seem like enough? This endless heart design can be used to hold all of your heart-shaped goodies and romantic gestures. There are a variety of different sizes and designs, so be sure to find the one that will hold all of your heart’s desires.

Who made it? filypretzel

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #5: Low Poly Heart Necklace

Heart-Necklace.jpg

What is it? Jewelry is always a popular gift option for Valentine’s Day, especially when that ornament comes in the form of our most crucial organ: the heart. This 3D printed Low-Poly Heart pendant presents the best of both worlds. Forget the sleeve, give someone your 3D printed heart to wear around their neck instead.

Who made it? VECTARY

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #6: Valentine Photo Stand

Heart-Photo-Stand.jpg

What is it? Photographs can be used to record our most cherished moments, and what better way to display them all than on this 3D printed Valentine’s Day photo stand.

Who made it? bq3D

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #7: Flippin Love

Flippin-love.jpg

What is it? Want to keep your love a secret? This 3D printed item provides an optical illusion that looks like a heart from one angle but spells out the word love from another.

Who made it? Scooter250

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #8: Heart Bookmark

heart_bookmark.jpg

What is it? Does your significant other like to read? Let them keep you in mind while they read between the lines courtesy of this heart-shaped bookmark.

Who made it? 102Creations

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #9: Floating Candle Holder

Love-Candle-Holder-e1549908376790.jpg

What is it? Another romantically-driven idea involving candles, this 3D printable floating candle holder (literally) adds that firey flame to the word LOVE.

Who made it? ACWakeford

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #10: PLP Robot Heart

robot-heart.jpg

What is it? In the 21st century, love can be relayed through text messages, emails, and even emojis. Why not take a unique approach and have this 3D printed robot hand-deliver the message for you? It’s a keychain too, so this heartfelt gift can always be kept close to your loved one.

Who made it? PLP

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #11: Tabletop Plant

Heart-Plant-e1549908429838.jpg

What is it? Much like a plant or tree, love is something that grows over time with proper care and nourishment. This 3D printed tabletop plant is a creative way to decorate for the coming Valentine’s Day holiday, showing your significant other that love can, in fact, grow on trees.

Who made it? GrimGreeble

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #12: Infinity Heart Pendant

heart346

What is it? This heart pendant design was made for a wedding, but hey, we think it works perfectly well for a Valentine’s Day gift too.

Who made it? Sam Hightower

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #13: Valentine with Bare Conductive Electric Paint

robot

What is it? The designers said: “Light up your Valentine’s geeky heart, with our 3dprinted AdaBot card, using LEDs and Bare Conductive Paint. Turning the gears applies pressure to the batteries hidden inside a heart, lighting up the LEDs.”

Who made it? Adafruit Industries

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #14: MailBot – The Robot Note Mailbox

mailbot

What is it? Mailbot is a 3D printed mini robot mailbox for little notes. The designer said: “There’s mail, and then there’s the mail you actually love to get.” Mailbot can be kept anywhere such as; your desk, office, car, and everywhere in between!

Who made it? 3by3D

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #15: Heart Charms or Hearticles

heart

What is it? Heart Charms! They can easily be linked together in different ways. If you’d prefer a bracelet, a necklace or even a ring from just one closed charm, there are many choices. The hearticles come in different sizes, some are closed, some have an opening on the side and some on the bottom. This sweet little idea makes nice jewelry.

Who made it? mieke van der poll

Where can I get it? Pinshape

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #16: Heart Wings Cookie Cutter

cookie

What is it? With this OogiMe Valentine’s Day Collection cookie cutter, you can easily surprise your loved one. The estimated print time is just 44 minutes, and depending on how good you are in the kitchen, estimated baking time can vary.

Who made it? OogiMe

Where can I get it? Thingiverse

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #17: Heart Light

heart1

What is it? For anyone who likes pink heart lighting, this gift is the perfect choice. The heart light is one which casts beautiful mood lighting, perfect for Valentine’s Day.

Who made it? mingshiuan

Where can I get it? Pinshape

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #18: Male Valentines Duck

duck

What is it? This little guy has been described as: “the ancient forefather of the almighty Duck Dynasty”. Sharing a bubble bath with him may make Valentine’s Day feel a lot less lonely. Hopefully.

Who made it? 3DPrinterOS

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #19: Spiral Heart Pendant

spiral

What is it? If you’re a bit of a cheapskate, then you’ll find that this option is a much cheaper alternative to Tiffany’s.

Who made it? ideadesign

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #20: “Hole in My Heart” Cookie Cutter

hole

What is it? Of this slightly different print, the designer said: “I wanted to create something fun for Valentine’s day and ended up with a heart shaped cookie cutter with a difference.”

Who made it? Kayleigh Spring

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #21: Chinese Chopsticks

chopestick-valentin2-LD_large.jpg

What is it? Thinking about taking your Valentine’s date out for Chinese food? Surprise them with this 3D printed heart-shaped chopstick holder and watch their heart steam up like sticky rice!

Who made it? Clem-C2

Where can I get it? Cults3D

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #22: Valentine Vase & Dish Set

dish

What is it? The Valentine Set comprises of heart inspired vases in short and tall varieties with an optional heart-shaped base, and a matching three section heart shaped candy dish too.

Who made it? richard_swika

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #23: “I Love You”-Box

ily

What is it? A circular trinket/present box with the words “I LOVE YOU” embossed in the style of Morris/Goudy around the outside. There is a plain lid, or if you prefer, a lid with space for an insert of your loved one’s initial printed separately and pressed in.

Who made it? MakeALot

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #24: Two-Finger Hearts Ring

ring

What is it? This cute little ring which features three hearts is a great present for anyone with questionable jewelry taste.

Who made it? Ashley Sheppard

Where can I get it? MyMiniFactory

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #25: Simple Heart Bracelet

bracelet

What is it? To go with your loved one’s heart ring is a simple heart bracelet too. Perhaps you could make a whole jewelry collection from your 3D printer?

Who made it? Craig Beddow

Where can I get it? MyMinifactory

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #26: Support Bouche

support_bouche_large

What is it? Moving away from the heart theme is this sweet yet functional idea. The Support Bouche is used to hold up your smartphone or tablet – something romantic yet useful.

Who made it? pydimpression3d

Where can I get it? Cults3d

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #27: Couple Egg Cups

eggs

What is it? This interesting idea could be a great way to serve breakfast in bed on Valentine’s Day. The designer said: “Need a special gift for the upcoming Valentine’s day? How about this 3d printed couple? One for him, one for her.”

Who made it? FORMBYTE

Where can I get it? Pinshape

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #28: Heart Gear Keychain

HeartGearKeychain_large

What is it? If you want an understated present, then check out this 3D printed design which works as a key ring. The whole print only takes about 40-60 minutes and can be done in a single print with no raft or supports.

Who made it? UrbanAtWork

Where can I get it? Cults3d

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #29: Screwless Heart Gears

heart4_preview_featured.jpg

What is it? This design is an update to the original just in time for Valentine’s Day.

Who made it? Emmett

3D Print for Valentine’s Day #30: Valentine Heart Love Bowl

valentine-bowl.jpg

What is it? Want to add an extra bit of love to your arrangement of heart-shaped chocolates? This Valentine Heart Love Bowl is an easy print that will store your sweets for the special occasion.

Who made it? KeithBlack

The post 30 Romantic Things to 3D Print for Valentine’s Day appeared first on All3DP.

View the full article