Models to teach pedriatic anatomy

Hector Lopez

1 hour ago, Hector Lopez said:

I am looking for dicom files to develop a bank pediatric anatomical models. From newborn to adolescence. The idea is to create and show for example a liver or a trachea in its actual size at different ages.

Hi Hector, thanks for joining the community.  I would encourage you to first browse our 3d Model Library to get a general sense of what's available from other members.  

I don't think we include information on age (or age ranges), but sometimes the uploader will include info like Child or Adult.  Tagging @Angel Sosa for help.  

Also Hector, if you happen to have CAT scans, we can convert them and print them for you.  

Hello Hector, welcome to Embodi3d. Meanwhile you can check this website: https://wiki.cancerimagingarchive.net/display/NBIA/Downloading+Images+Using+the+NBIA+Data+Retriever

You can download the app to download the volumes of the tomographs and then enter them in the tool of our website to create the 3d models.

Downloading Images Using the NBIA Data Retriever

When you download images you have added to your cart, TCIA provides a list of these images in a manifest file (manifest-xxx.tcia). You must have already installed the NBIA Data Retriever to open this manifest file and download the images.

You can share the manifest file with collaborators, so that they can download the same images that you have added to your cart. Collaborators must also install the  NBIA Data Retriever to open the manifest file.

If you want to share a manifest file that includes links to private image collections, you must first manually install the latest NBIA Data Retriever. The latest version of the  NBIA Data Retriever controls access to private collections. In addition, your collaborators must have the same access to those private collections as you do. Otherwise, your collaborators will not be able to download images from those collections.

I hope this helps to get started.

Angel S.

• 2 weeks later...