Embodi3D.com Review Writing Contest
Each file review a member completes within the month of June 2017 will be an entry in our contest. No spam reviews please. Download a file and post a review and you are automatically entered. It's that easy! Then at the end of the month a $50 Amazon gift certificate will be awarded to the writer of the best review. Complete rules are below. Good luck and happy reviewing!
Tips for writing a good review:
1) Give the download file and give it a ranking, 1 to 5 stars.
2) Write a review that is helpful to a reader considering downloading the file. Think about it from the reader's perspective. Should they download the file or not? Use good spelling and grammar.
3) Include pictures, especially if you have 3D printed the file.
REVIEW WRITING CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. How to Enter: To enter the contest, access the http://www.embodi3d.com website (the “Website”), register and download a file contained within Downloads that is not owned and was not uploaded by you. Then provide a review on the downloaded file. Multiple files can be downloaded and reviewed and each file review will count as an entry. Each entry must be an original work and by reviewing a file you acknowledge the review is your original work and you have sole ownership of the review. Contest begins at 9 am. ET on June, 1st, 2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET June 30th, 2017. Once submitted, files become the exclusive property of Embodi3D LLC and will not be returned or acknowledged. Reviews submitted as part of the contest will be posted on a public site throughout the contest, including Embodi3d.com website and social media. For a copy of these Official Rules, print them from the Website.
2. Eligibility: This contest is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and other jurisdictions at our discretion, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Embodi3D LLC and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Winners: Selections will only be made from entries submitted no later than 11: 59 p.m. ET June 30th, 2017. The odds of winning are determined by the number of entries. Potential winner(s) will be notified by e-mail. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within five (5) days of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, potential winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Release”). Release must be returned within ten (10) days from the postmark( or emailed) date, if not already submitted prior to entering the contest. Selections will be judged on quality of the review and perceived value of contribution to the Embodi3d.com online community. Winner(s) are picked by embodi3D staff and they have ultimate authority on the matter.
4. General: Certain contests are subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. By entering this contest, entrants expressly acknowledge that these Official Rules have been drafted in the English language, and that any translation prepared for any reason will be of no legal effect and the English version of these Official Rules shall govern any dispute. By participating, contestant releases Embodi3D LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies and their directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injury, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from contestant’s participation in this Contest, or resulting from entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes and signifies winner’s consent that Embodi3D LLC and/or its agents may use winner’s entry, name, address (city and state only), prize information, and/or likeness for promotional purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without additional compensation. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Embodi3D LLC is not responsible for: (1) late, delayed, incomplete, delayed, destroyed, garbled, or incomplete entries, (2) incorrect or inaccurate presentation of entry; (3) any human error, technical malfunctions, or lost-delayed data transmission; (4) any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, or software; or (5) inability to access any website or online service, or any other error or malfunction. Embodi3D LLC reserves the right to: (i) disqualify from this or any Contest, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Contest or Website, or any other aspect of this Contest; and (ii) cancel or suspend the Contest in its entirety should tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper play of the Contest.
5. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EMBODI3D LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
6. Sponsor. The contest is sponsored by Embodi3D LLC, located at 14150 NE 20th Street F1-231 Bellevue WA 98007.
7. Prize. On or about July 1, 2017. The sponsor will select a winning entry from the pool of eligible entries received during the contest entry time frame. The odds of winning are dependent on the number of files received. An Amazon.com gift code or other form of payment in the amount of $50 will be awarded to the winner of the contest.