In 2019, 1482 articles about 3D printing were published, there have been important advances in all areas of medicine, mainly in surgery where implants and tissue reconstruction are used. For an optimal search we recommend using https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/. We share with you the articles that are among the 10 most read today. These collections reflect the most important 3d printing research topics of current scientific interest and are designed for experienced investigators and educators alike.
1. The Role of 3D Printing in Medical Applications: A State of the Art.
2. Medical 3D Printing. Is This Just The Beginning?
El Gamel A. Heart Lung Circ 2019. PMID 31495503
3. 3D Printing of Pharmaceutical and Medical Applications: a New Era.
4. Perspectives of 3D printing technology in orthopaedic surgery.
5. [Research Progress of 3D Printing Technology in Medical Field].
6. Implementations of 3D printing in ophthalmology.
7. 3D printing for heart valve disease: a systematic review.
8. 3D printing and amputation: a scoping review.
9. Medical 3D Printing Cost-Savings in Orthopedic and Maxillofacial Surgery: Cost Analysis of Operating Room Time Saved with 3D Printed Anatomic Models and Surgical Guides.
10. 3D and 4D Printing of Polymers for Tissue Engineering Applications.